"every child will sparkle"
Thomas Walling Primary Academy is part of the Laidlaw Schools Trust. We are an inclusive school, committed to developing the full academic, spiritual, social and individual potential of each child within our ‘Family of Learners’. We aim to foster good relationships between children, staff, parents and the wider community and are committed to protecting and safeguarding the welfare of every child.
Our School Aims are to create a school community with:
- Successful learners who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve;
- Confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives;
- Responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society.
Our School Rules are:
- Listen carefully and follow instructions from all adults working in school.
- Respect other people and treat them how you would like to be treated.
- Work hard, be enthusiastic and try your best without disturbing other people.
- Always be in the right place at the right time.
- Respect other people’s property.
- Be honest and tell the truth.